17:01 | 29/10/2021 Events
The Vietnam Public Relations Network (VNPR) officially launched the “Vietnam Public Relations and Communications Excellence Awards 2021” (VNPR Awards 2021) on October 26. Initiated and hosted by VNPR, the award aims to honor the most outstanding achievements and best efforts of individuals and teams in the field of Public Relations (PR) and Communications in Vietnam. The award is honorably supported by the International Communications Consultancy Organization (ICCO) and the Public Relations and Communications Association (PRCA).
The VNPR Awards 2021 opens to all PR, Communications, brand building and reputation management professionals or teams from enterprises, consultancies, associations, organizations, universities, institutions and NGOs across Vietnam. The VNPR Awards 2021 include three main categories, with 11 related awards:
I. Best PR - Communications Agency & In-house Team
- PR & Communications Agency of the Year
- In-house PR & Communications Team of the Yea
II. Best PR - Communications Projects/Campaigns
- Reputation Management Projects/Campaigns of the Year
- Internal Communications Projects/Campaigns of the Year
- Digital Innovative Projects/Campaigns of the Year
- Corporate Social Responsibility Projects/Campaigns of the Year
- PR – Communications Projects/ Business Response Campaign for The New Normal
- PR – Communications Projects/ Campaigns Highlighting The Vietnamese Values & Culture
III. Best PR - Communications Practitioners
- Practitioner of the Year
- Young Practitioner of the Year
- Lifetime Achievement
The entries can be submitted from October 1 until November 30, 2021. The awarding gala event will be organized in January 2022. All entries will be judged and scored by an independent panel of Vietnamese, regional, and global leading industry experts, based on a demanding set of criteria, including the originality and effectiveness of the campaigns towards business objectives. The board of judges includes:
- Mr. Nguyen Khoa My – Chairman of Vietnam Public Relations Network
- Dr. Tuong-Minh (Clāra) Ly-Le – Vice Dean – Faculty of Public Relations & Communications, Van Lang University; Managing Director – EloQ Communications
- Ms. Tran Nguyen Thien Huong – Founder of Sun Flower Media; Editor-in-Chief at Harper’s Bazaar Vietnam
- Ms. Nguyen Phi Van – Franchise Expert and President of Southeast Asia Angel Investment Network
- Mr. Tran Nhat Hoang – Deputy Director of the Department of International Cooperation, Vietnam Ministry of Culture, Sports & Tourism
- Mr. Maxim Behar – ICCO Chair on International Growth; ICCO Past President
- Mr. Francis Ingham – Director General of PRCA; Chief Executive of ICCO
- Ms. Gesille Buot – Vice President for External Affairs, ASEAN PR Network (APRN)
In addition to the goal of honoring the outstanding achievements and campaigns of the year, the VNPR Awards 2021 also provides an excellent networking forum for all attendees to have a comprehensive look at the development of the professional community, while delivering public value through communications excellence across Vietnam.
Ms. Phan Thi Hong Tam, Executive Chairman of VNPR, said,“In the context of social-economic changes, PR & Communications campaigns play an important role in helping businesses recover and win the market. This urges PR practitioners to be more creative, to acquire and integrate different methods and channels that bring the highest efficiency to communications activities. We believe that the “Vietnam Public Relations and Communications Excellence Awards 2021” will be a professional and inspirational playground for organizations and individuals to get recognition for their work and shine in their chosen field. At the same time, this is also an opportunity for VNPR to widely introduce excellent campaigns that have made positive impacts on society in the recent time, as well as to promote the development of the industry and PR practitioners community in Vietnam.”
Established in 2019, VNPR is a network of PR & Communications practitioners in Vietnam, with the long-term goal of creating a prestigious professional social organization, building a force of future professionals, and contributing to social development. In just a short time since its establishment, VNPR has continuously implemented a range of impactful projects. Most recently, VNPR has become a partner of the Public Relations and Communications Association Southeast Asia (PRCA SEA). This event marks a step forward for VNPR when receiving specialized services and information from an international organization, and opens up many new opportunities for PR practitioners in Vietnam, while contributing to the development of the PRCA’s global network.
Details about the “Vietnam Public Relations and Communications Excellence Awards 2021” are available at: https://prawards2021.vnpr.vn/.
|Vietnam Public Relations Network (VNPR) was established in April 2019, aiming at the long-term goal of building a prestigious professional social organization. With this organization, the Public Relations industry will be recognized and honored with the meaning and core values that this profession brings, to meet the changes of Public Relations in the new age, and positively contribute to economic and social development.|