15:40 | 13/01/2014 Economy
(VEN) - Government
1. Prime Minister Decision 2612/QD-TTg dated 2013 regulating the approval of the Clean Technology Application Strategy until 2020, with a Vision to 2030.
2. Prime Minister Decision 81/2013/TTg dated December 30, 2013 regulating the List of Top Secrets of the State, the Central Steering Committee for Anti-corruption and the Central Party Committee for Internal Affairs.
3. Government Resolution 133/NQ-CP dated December 30, 2013 establishing Nga Nam Town and three wards in Nga Nam Town in Soc Trang Province.
4. Government Resolution 134/NQ-CP dated December 29, 2013 adjusting the administrative boundary of communes and towns in order to enlarge the administrative boundary of Lac Duong Town in Lac Duong District, Di Linh Town in Di Linh District and Dong Nai Town in Cat Tien District, while changing Dong Nai Town to Cat Tien Town in Cat Tien District in Lam Dong Province.
5. Government Resolution 135/NQ-CP dated December 29, 2013 establishing Ninh Son and Ninh Thanh wards in Tay Ninh Town and the city of Tay Ninh in Tay Ninh Province.
6. Government Resolution 136/NQ-CP dated December 29, 2013 adjusting the administrative boundary of Ben Cat District in order to establish Ben Cat Town, and Tan Uyen District in order to establish Tan Uyen Town and 16 wards in the towns of Ben Cat, Tan Uyen and Thuan An and the city of Thu Dau Mot in Binh Duong Province.
7. Government Resolution 137/NQ-CP dated December 29, 2013 establishing Khac Niem, Khuc Xuyen and Phong Khe wards in the city of Bac Ninh in Bac Ninh Province.
8. Government Resolution 138/NQ-CP dated December 29, 2013 establishing Ai Quoc and Thach Khoi wards in the city of Hai Duong in Hai Duong Province.
9. Government Resolution 139/NQ-CP dated December 29, 2013 adjusting the administrative boundary of Dak Doa Town and the communes of Hneng, Kon Gang and Glar in order to enlarge Dak Doa town in Dak Doa District in Gia Lai Province.
10. Government Office Notice 461/TB-VPCP dated December 29, 2013 regarding the conclusion by Deputy Prime Minister Vu Duc Dam, the Head of the Central Steering Committee on Implementation of Resolution 70/NQ-CP on Social Policies.
11. Government Resolution 131/NQ-CP dated December 27, 2013 establishing the city of Lai Chau in Lai Chau Province.
12. Government Resolution 132/NQ-CP dated December 27, 2013 adjusting the administrative boundary of Tu Liem District in order to establish two districts with 23 wards in Hanoi.
13. Prime Minister Statement 2340/TTr-TTg dated December 27, 2013 guiding gifts for merited people on the occasion of the Year of the Horse.
14. Prime Minister Instruction 27/CT-TTg dated December 27, 2013 asking related authorities to boost cost-accounting of state-invested projects, which have been completed.
15. Ministry of Education and Training Decision 6074/QD-BGDDT dated December 27, 2013 regarding the Plan to implement the Amended Anti-corruption Law and implementation guidance documents.
16. Prime Minister Decision 80/2013/QD-TTg dated December 26, 2013 regulating a special mechanism and policy for development of Phu Quoc Island in Kien Giang Province.
17. Government Decree 217/NQ-CP dated December 26, 2013 adjusting Government Decree 109/2012/ND-CP, which regulates the functions, tasks, rights and the organizational structure of the Vietnam Academy of Social Sciences.
18. Government Decree 218/NQ-CP dated December 26, 2013 guiding the implementation of the Enterprise Income Tax law.
19. Government Decree 219/NQ-CP dated December 26, 2013 regulating the management of foreign loans and debt payment of businesses which are not guaranteed by the government.
20. Prime Minister Decision 2589/QD-TTg dated December 26, 2013 regulating the adoption of the project to organize events on the occasion of the International Day of Happiness on March 20 every year.
21. Prime Minister Decision 2592/QD-TTg dated December 26, 2013 regulating rice supply for hunger reduction in the provinces of Thua Thien Hue, Phu Yen and Quang Nam.
22. Government Office Notice 457/TB-VPCP dated December 25, 2013 regarding Deputy Prime Minister and National Steering Committee 1237 Head Vu Duc Dam’s conclusion on increased search for and collection of remains of fallen soldiers until 2020 and beyond.
23. Prime Minister Decision 78/2013/QD-TTg dated December 25, 2013 regulating the list of and itinerary for rejectable power-consuming equipment, and low-efficient generators, which must not be built.
24. Government Decree 216/2013/ND-CP dated December 24, 2013 regulating the organization and operation of planning and investment inspectors.
25. Prime Minister Decision 2556/QD-TTg dated December 24, 2013 regulating the provision of national vaccine and antiseptic chemical reserves for localities which were stricken by Storms Haiyan and Podul.
26. Government Office Notice 455/TB-VPCP dated December 24, 2013, regarding Prime Minister Nguyen Tan Dung’s conclusion made at the December 10, 2013 government meeting, regarding the Strategy and Development Plan for the Vietnam Automobile Industry until 2020, with a Vision to 2030.
27. Prime Minister Decision 77/2013/QD-TTg dated December 24, 2013 regulating functions, tasks, rights and the organizational structure of the National Center for Hydrometeorological Forecasting under the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment.