increasing efficiency in public lighting Increasing efficiency in public lighting

11:20 | 26/03/2015 Industry

(VEN) - According to the Energy Conservation Center of Ho Chi Minh City (ECC HCMC), electricity usage for lighting in Vietnam accounts for 35 percent of total power consumption, while this rate elsewhere in the world is only 16-17 percent. In big cities, high-pressure mercury or high-pressure sodium lights are still used for public lighting. In Hanoi, these non-eco-friendly types are found in 52 percent of all public lighting; in Bac Giang, 65 percent; in Tuyen Quang, 100 percent; and in Ben Tre, these high-pressure lights account for 83 percent of the public lighting total. As such, the potential for improvement in public lighting energy efficiency in Vietnam is huge, and solutions to increase energy efficiency have been applied in several localities, including Ben Tre Province.
rok enterprises seek opportunities in vietnamese electrical sector RoK enterprises seek opportunities in Vietnamese electrical sector

09:53 | 25/03/2015 Industry

A seminar to examine cooperation opportunities in the electrical sector between Vietnam and the Republic of Korea (RoK) was held in Ho Chi Minh City on March 24.
russian firm to build vietnams first solar power plant Russian firm to build Vietnam's first solar power plant

16:01 | 24/03/2015 Industry

Russian energy company Arman Holding is working with the sole power provider in Vietnam EVN on a solar plant worth US$140 million.
petrovietnam feels concerned for impending ftas PetroVietnam feels concerned for impending FTAs

14:30 | 24/03/2015 Industry

Vietnam’s oil giant PetroVietnam has just raised concerns over the country’s impending implementation of free trade agreements, claiming this could negatively affect budget contribution of the country’s first oil refinery at Dung Quat and the profitability of the group.
hcm city focuses on key industrial sectors in economic shift HCM City focuses on key industrial sectors in economic shift

17:35 | 20/03/2015 Industry

HCM City’s Stimulus via Investments programme is successfully resolving financial difficulties for enterprises and contributing to restructuring the industrial sector, according to industrial officials.
ba ria vung tau improves investment climate Ba Ria-Vung Tau improves investment climate

11:44 | 20/03/2015 Industry

(VEN) - Since 2010, Ba Ria-Vung Tau Province has made constant efforts to improve its investment climate.
binh dinh backs production in craft villages Binh Dinh Backs production in craft villages

08:10 | 20/03/2015 Industry

(VEN) - Binh Dinh Province is striving to provide support to local craft village production facilities with a series of attractive support policies on land, infrastructure, human resources training, and investment incentives.
officials say price transparency needed Officials say price transparency needed

10:14 | 17/03/2015 Industry

Officials agreed on March 16 that they need to do more to ensure commodity prices operate on market mechanisms with greater transparency, even as national utility Electricity of Vietnam (EVN) was roundly criticised for opacity in its price calculations.
vietnam lays ground for power sector coal imports Vietnam lays ground for power sector coal imports

14:31 | 16/03/2015 Industry

Vietnam will stop exporting coal dust as of this year as part of efforts to secure coal supplies for the country’s thermal power production demands which are forecast to increase in the future.
vinh phuc improves power saving activities Vinh Phuc improves power-saving activities

18:14 | 10/03/2015 Industry

(VEN) - Recognizing that efficient energy use garners high savings, both environmentally and economically, in recent years, the Vinh Phuc Power Company (PC Vinh Phuc) has focused on the implementation of efficient energy use in its national target programs.
|< < 101 102 103 104 > >|