09:21 | 09/05/2019 Economy
To reinforce and recognize client banks that have been meticulous in their efforts in international payment services, Citi announced the winner list of the Citi Excellent Straight Through Processing Award 2018. These were awarded to 10 Vietnamese banks who had completed fund transfer transactions with a 90% or above correct ratio.
The Citi Excellent Straight Through Processing Award program has been going on for 14 years and proven to be one of the most prestigious award programs to recognize financial institutions and banks that have the state-of-the-art international payment services with highly qualified international transactions.
The list includes:
1. Joint Stock Commercial Bank For Foreign Trade of Vietnam
2. Joint Stock Commercial Bank for Investment and Development of Vietnam
3. Vietnam Bank For Agriculture and Rural Development
4. Vietnam Joint Stock Commercial Bank For Industry and Trade
5. Vietnam Technological and Commercial Joint Stock Bank
6. Military Commercial Joint Stock Bank
7. Vietnam Prosperity Joint Stock Commercial Bank
8. Asia Commercial Joint Stock Bank
9. Sai Gon Thuong Tin Commercial Joint Stock Bank
10. Vietnam Export Import Commercial Joint Stock Bank
“This award is an excellent proof of the increasing quality of Vietnamese banks’ operation taking advantage of new technologies and standards,” said Pham Huu Hai, Corporate Banking Head of Citi Vietnam. “Citi is committed to invest in technology and global transaction banking infrastructure to help our clients transact in a faster and more efficient manner.”
The award ceremony was part of seminar on Treasure and Payment, Global Trade, Compliance, Anti Money Laundering (AML) and Regulatory Changes with the participation of senior executives from Citi Asia Pacific and Citi Vietnam. Additionally, the event is also a channel of sharing experience and providing trainings in cash and trade products to bring about the maximum benefits for each and every bank that participated in the event.