13:29 | 29/12/2015 Society
An additional 11 historical, architectural and archaeological relics nationwide have been listed as special national relic sites following a decision by the Prime Minister.
Dien Bien Phu Relic Site - Photo source: VNA
The list of the new relics is as follows:
1. Con Moong (beast) Cave and surrounding relics in the central province of Thanh Hoa .
2. Hang Gon Ancient Tomb in Long Khanh town, southern Dong Nai province.
3. Duong Long Tower – an ancient Champa structure in Tay Son district, central Binh Dinh province.
4. Binh Son Tower in Song Lo district, northern Vinh Phuc province.
5. Vinh Nghiem Pagoda in Yen Dung district, northern Bac Giang province.
6. Tran Thuong Temple in Ly Nhan district, northern Ha Nam province.
7. Nguyen Binh Khiem Temple in Vinh Bao district, northern Hai Phong city.
8. Dien Bien Phu Relic Site, northwestern province of Dien Bien.
9. Ta Thiet Military Base in Loc Ninh district, southern Binh Phuoc province.
10. Cu Chi Tunnels in Cu Chi district, Ho Chi Minh City.
11. Tay Thien-Tam Dao site in Tam Dao district, northern Vinh Phuc province.
The Prime Minister also recognised 25 valuable items as national treasures, including Co Loa bronze drums and ploughshares, ancient statues and royal items./.